I have featured a swimsuit on this blog once before, but I have to be honest – it’s still a little scary! I’m not one to show a lot of skin, so seeing these photos makes me feel a bit exposed!
However, I have to tell you how thrilled I was to find a bathing suit that is so flattering! I don’t ever wear 2-pieces/bikinis, so it has always challenging to find one-piece bathing suits that don’t make me feel like an old lady. Luckily, I think one-pieces have been more popular recently, so it’s easier than ever to find something cute!
I reference in my post title that this suit is almost perfect. I bought it on Amazon for under $25, so I know the quality isn’t the best. But the seams were all securely sewn, so I don’t see why this shouldn’t last me at least a few years.
I just love the ruching on the waist, and adore the retro-inspired halter neckline! And of course the polka dot print is the cutest 🙂
(dude, it is so strange to have a butt shot, but I wanted to show you that the coverage in the back is really good too! I hate when bathing suits don’t cover my entire backside)
I loved this bathing suit SO much that I bought another one in a different print to bring to our Jersey Shore vacation, so stay tuned – that one will be on the blog soon!
In other news, I was so happy to be featured this week on Links à la Mode! I found out about IFB through my pal Lindsey, so I decided to give it a shot and submit my post, Outfit for Adventure. Keep scrolling all the way to the bottom to find the list of the other bloggers who were selected!
Links à la Mode, July 28
- The Antisocialista: Basically, Be Basic
- Boheme Royale: And You See Your Gypsy
- Couture Crush: Couture Crushin | Flower Lipstick Review
- Curls & Cakes: Fiery Red
- Dressing With Class: Outfit for Adventure
- Elements of Ellis: Printed Dress
- Everyday Starlet: The French Beauty Solution Review
- Goldwill Digger: Prim & Romper
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: What I Wore for an Evening with a Geisha
- I’m a Norbyah: The House of Folklore
- Layers of Chic: How to Dress Like Taylor Swift
- Lucy Van Dean: Sometimes You Get Lucky
- Middle of Somewhere: The Best Distressed Boyfriend Shorts & Weekly Linkup
- Ms. FABulous: NYFWM | Black Lives Matter | Making Street Style Count
- MsYoLee: Definition of SOAK for Fashions Sake
- Outfit Zest: Quitting Fashion
- Suzanne Carillo: Top Ten Comfortable Stylish Shoes for Mature Feet
- Tales of Two: Weekend Getaway to Nelson Bay
- The Wanderbliss: Aztec Adventure
- This Season’s Gold: The Event | Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks